View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 02:31 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Things that have always upset me about FM, etc, PLEASE READ

. The fact that FM didn’t include GYOW or The Chain on the LIVE album, I mean, those songs back then rocked live

. The fact they never have played on more award shows. Bon Jovi now a days is like on every damn one, why couldn’t have FM done the same

. The fact that the media big time over plays SN solo career. I mean, was she a success as a Solo act ? for sure, but keep it real, her success was mainly cause of FM, and as a solo act on her own, her number, etc. don’t even compare to other acts. Heck, Pat Benatar has sold more than she has, and yet I bet you people will say that SN career (as a solo act) was better than Pats

. The fact LB OOTC was not more successful, this is the best album I have ever heard

. The Grammy performance. Man, I so wish they could have had like a 7-10 minute set to really show them what they have, instead, a dumb medley, all though it’s not FM fault, Grammys choose

. That LB in the few award acceptances never talks, it’s like, Dude, you are a main part of this band, step up and say something

. The fact that FM is a pop band, they are a rock act!

. People often think LB is too dramatic when he says how he had so many issues within the band. I mean, you try working with your EX and basically being the reason her songs sound great, and she gets most of the credit and focus, you try dealing with that. Granted, you are making millions, but at the end of the day, it will burn you deep inside

. That FM never has released all their videos. Just amazing they don’t

. That DR doc wasn’t longer, you would think with all the footage they had, there could have been a extended cut, etc

. That FM still doesn’t get enough credit as being one of the best bands ever, they simply are

. That they choose stick with Warners on their recent album, they would so much benefit by leaving WB

. That people bash LB for having a wife. I mean, after all this time, is he not allowed to be happy? Regardless of what his wife may or may not be like

. That LB when he performs on TV shows, etc, always plays a damn weird song, it’s like dude, if you are not going to play Big Love, what’s wrong with Trouble, etc. He goes to the Beverly Hills event and plays a few songs that no one has heard of, and probably don’t even like. It’s like, show case your talents dude

. That FM never played with the Eagles. Yes, egos, but man, imagine the possibilities

. The fact that FM took so much time off after Mirage, it’s like, 5 years when you are still in your heyday per say

. The fact that they never have considered teaming up with Caillat and Dashut again, it just makes so much sense to do it

That’s all for now