View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 01:43 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivfox View Post
I'm disappointed in a lot of Ledgies today and you all know why.
Hmmm. Is it your birthday? Happy Birthday!!! I am so sorry if that's why, you're very giving in remembering others on their bd's. Ummm. December...Is this an anniversary of sobriety, which you once mentioned? Congrats?
Drats. What the ef is it? I don't think it's either of the above. Oh wait- was this the date back in 1981 that SN played her LA dates at the theater on Wilshire in LA? It was December. But that wouldn't disappoint you in this forum.
Make it easy, tell me off for everyone who disappointed you. Maybe they're sorry
I'm sorry you're disappointed.
If she is reading this or reads me at all, I hope that Danielleaarison hears that her grandmother is doing better. I think relationships that seem prematurely over often aren't over, so I hope she gets what she wants and think that she may. By next weekend. That's a long wait when things are young and grim. I get hunches about others yet have few for myself. That danged texting seems to cause more grief, but I do think a ringing phone is often even more cause for panic. People should only text with good news, and only call to tell you there's a ton of money you didn't know about.
So what is wrong, SirViv?

Last edited by Nikolaj; 12-04-2010 at 02:01 AM..