View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 07:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by msLinds View Post
I think you guys will find this a funny and interested interview.I enjoyed watching this. Sean handled those paparazzi pretty good.I am not surprised Sean is a good cook.I think he is a excellent and great domestic partner for Charlotte.He is cute talking about cooking.I understand how he feels about being away from family during Thanksgiving.I am glad he has Charlotte with him.Even if his Mom will be in Japan.

EXCLUSIVE - Sean Lennon, Charlotte, ELliot Mintz @ LARGO‬
11/17/2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4pb_...eature=related
Thanks msLinds. Elliott used to annoy me but in these Sean vids he's extremely likable. I remember that one interview he had with John back in the day when he worked as a television host. Elliot has been friends of the Lennon family for many, many years and is also their publicist as well as Bob Dylan's. Fancy that...

Elliot & John:

Sean is wonderful. His self-deprecating humor is charming. I'm going to see GOASTT in January. I must. And if Jules does something I'll support him as well. Sean though...in my opinion he's the most talented of all the Beatles offspring. Melodically gifted and an amazing musician.

I should make a Lennon mix tape with all three. But has anyone ever heard JOHN'S FATHER'S music? ...

Freddie Lennon