View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post

I don't think there's any such thing as "too thin." The other four look pudgy to me, like couch potatoes, whereas Chris looks sleek & controlled, like a speedboat.
Lindsey is definitely too pudgy. He is not attractive. I dont' wish anorexia on him. As he ages, the less flattering thinness is on him, but looking like he did when the Dance started is not the answer.

His face had lost all definition and distinction and -- did he not comb his hair the entire time?

He dresseed to hide the extra weight as if he was not happy about it himself. It fell off as the tour progressed. Even by the RRHOF he looked different. He has kept those pounds off ever since and I am grateful.

I have nothing against weight on others, but it just did not suit him.

John and Mick are interesting in that they carry their weight mostly in their stomachs. Lindsey's face was fleshy. Obviously, he was almost 50 and the spread is just something that comes with age and it's completely natural, but he lost the weight quite easily, so I'm not ashamed to be critical of it when it was there. If he hadn't lost it, then c'est la vie. I wouldn't criticize in that case.

Michele