View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 07:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CADreaming View Post
I don't think they would need to be quite so touchy feely with each other - "for the fans". You don't see John & Christine acting that way, for example. I mean, why would the fans suddenly be EXPECTING them to act lovey-dovey? I thought they couldn't stand each other for 20 years...lol

But, hey it is a debate that will go on for as long as they want it to, I guess...and that could be eternity...
Why S&L? Because they are Stevie and Lindsey. Chris and John didn't want to start the game. Because they are british? I don't know. I don't know if fans would have followed the game as with S&L.

Cause I do remember The Ledge during the Reunion tour in 1997, and there was a lot of theories about them (wishing) coming back. So many of us followed the game, as far as it was a game.
But as fairydust75 said, During Say You Will and Unleashed interviews you have none of that. So maybe the formula was too worn.

Anyway, as you say, it's a debate that will go on for eternity. how much real, how much show? We'll never know. I just add that many of us enjoyed that flirting during the show.