View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 09:31 AM
joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
It's so interesting to see these clips and compare them to the Dance concert. I don't know what it was about the cameras they used for the Dance, but they made Lindsey and especially Stevie look overweight. When you look at them in these interviews, they look just fabulous. Christine almost looks too thin. It's just interesting to see how much younger they all look, too. I still remember this time period like it was yesterday. Hard to believe nearly a decade and a half has passed.

Just seeing these vids makes me miss Chris terribly . Everyone looks so much happier and more centered with her there, too. Just makes you wonder what could have been?
Totally agree. Although I think Lindsey still looks a little pudgy in the interviews. They look a bit stiff but that's just due to the sudden shock (as they reiterate in the interviews) of what was happening. And, Christine did look too thin. I think she actually looked better as the tour progressed and even now, er, the "ITM" interview stuff. I think it's her shorter hair too. Nonetheless, the band is not the band without her, imo.