This is Fleetwood Mac:

Peter
Mick
John
Christine
Lindsey
Stevie

The others are imposters.
Now that's just laughable. Jeremy Spencer is one of the founding members of the band and his live act is a big reason why Fleetwood Mac garnered success in the 60s Danny Kirwan was/is an exceptional guitarist who added depth to the band during Peter's tenure. Mick Fleetwood himself said that Bob Welch is Fleetwood Mac's most important member. If not for Bob, Fleetwood Mac may not have ever moved to America, much less survived the hostile takeover of the band's name. No Bob Welch in Fleetwood Mac equals no Lindsey or Stevie. End of story. Period. Billy and Rick were great additions to the band, but were confined and limited in their contributions. No artist can be successful when he/she is told they have to adhere to specific "rules". Bekka did a fantastic job in her time with the band, but she was put in a situation where success for the band was next to impossible. As far as Dave Walker, Bob Weston, Dave Mason and even Bob Brunning, they all dedicated themselves to the band and deserve credit for their work regardless of how long their tenure in the band was.

Fleetwood Mac is like a puzzle with 16 pieces. Regardless of however big or small each piece is, without all 16 pieces, you don't have the full puzzle.

Matt