View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Dani - I'm a big Harry Potter geek! My favourite book is by far book 6. I know alot of people don't like it because they say it is very different and little happens until the end but that's exactly what I love about it. It sets up book 7 so well by giving the essential background to the villain. More knowledge is very important because things get very complicated, very quickly, in book 7!

I think that for books 4 and 5 she really needed an editor - 5 is just too long and the entire quddditch world cup section in 4 could have been cut a bit. The strange thing is though, that book 5 made the best film out of all of them so far - it's excellent!

I really, really wish they'd done a better job of book 6 on screen though. Maybe just because of what I've already said about the book but... They may as well not have had Greyback in it, he didn't even have any lines, and he is important! The same goes for the ending, the battle should have been there! Apparently it was to avoid repetition with the next two films but I don't think it would have mattered.

I'm seeing the new film on Sunday and can't wait!

p.s: Any pics of you as Bellatrix?!