View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by APerfectLie View Post
But I think Fleetwood Mac has realized that Fleetwood Mac without Stevie Nicks does not work and they would rather hold out and do nothing without her than to put her in a position to quit. And I think Stevie realizes this. Fleetwood Mac took a break from 2004-2009 not because of Stevie, but because Lindsey wanted some time to work on his solo stuff. I think Stevie is now throwing her weight around to show she has some power and she knows they will most likely cater to her. Good thing about being Stevie Nicks is you have a lot of bargaining power.
Sadly, what your saying is not really what is coming through on twitter-land. I keep seeing more and more sources from higher and higher up saying that a 2011 FM Tour will happen (not saying I want this to happen, I want a new Lindsey and Stevie album and for both of them to tour behind it extensively, take a break, record with the mac, tour in 2013...this is the longest sentence in history). I hope she doesn't rush through this album/tour then hop back on with FM. She will be worn to bits. I thought by the end of the Unleashed Tour she was gunna call it quits. By the time they got to Aussie, her vocals were wrecked. I was beyond shocked when I heard the boots from the 2010 mystery tour. She sounded great.