View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
Well, to chili's point, if she has to be forced to do it, then she should just quit.

ETA: If they are planning on doing another Mac album, then I suspect, fortunately/unfortunately, that it would fit Stevie's hint about the Mac having one more "kick-a**" album in them. That tells me that if she'll do it at all, she wants a swan song--and in that case, I guess I do understand why she'd want the break to do a solo album first.
But I think Fleetwood Mac has realized that Fleetwood Mac without Stevie Nicks does not work and they would rather hold out and do nothing without her than to put her in a position to quit. And I think Stevie realizes this. Fleetwood Mac took a break from 2004-2009 not because of Stevie, but because Lindsey wanted some time to work on his solo stuff. I think Stevie is now throwing her weight around to show she has some power and she knows they will most likely cater to her. Good thing about being Stevie Nicks is you have a lot of bargaining power.