View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Wink I'm laughing...

at some company called National Credit Solutions who keep wanting to speak to Debbie, so I sat 'em straight on that situation and I now hope they won't be calling to annoy me anymore.

I did keep my sense of humor about it when posting online at a website about 'unwanted/unknown callers for 800 number', here's a bit of my replies on the website:

"It remains to be seen if they will abide by my wishes - if not, I will send them mapquest or bing maps directions to the cemetery where Debbie is laid to rest and the National Credit Solutions rep can speak DIRECTLY to her then...I doubt Debbie will give a reply and I am very sure she cannot make arrangements to pay whatever bill that National Credit Solutions is calling about."

...even before Debbie passed we never had bills jointly, so it's a mystery to me why they called. Besides, I don't think Debbie needs her credit repaired in the afterlife - I'm sure she is still making good $$$ as a nurse on the 'other side' as she did on this side of life...I know I keep getting offers for her to receive a new cellphone, but I trash those offers because I would hate to see the roaming rates on the bill from the 'other side'"

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."