View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiteShangriLa View Post
well just my opinion, but ...i dont think Stevie would have much control over what Oprah would ask her. And i think if Oprah did invite her to be on, she would demand a no holds barred interview. i dont think Stevie would agree to that. I dont think she would be comfortable with that. Seems like everytime Stevie is on a talk show or interviewed they always ask the same questions or we get the same info. been that way for the past 10 years...i think Stevie only agrees to do shows that will follow a certain set of questions...or they are told 'you cant ask about "this" or "that" ...thats what it seems like anyway.
That is a good point. Which is another reason I would love to see Stevie on it! I think we'd finally get an interview that didn't start off with "So what was it like, being in a band with your ex?" But yeah, Stevie would have to agree to it. But maybe her management will say OMG STEVIE ITS OPRAH, YOU MUST DO THIS!