View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Springs View Post
I hadn't thought about the whole childlike thing really until you pointed that out Lovely *shudder*. I've always looked too young for my age and I think I'll be around fourty five before I can go to a bar and be served without ID lol. I was lucky I had my wits about me really. He thought my iPod was an iPhone so I pretended to get a call and walked away. Had to wait another hour for my bus because he was getting on the one I would have gotten onto but it was worth it. Didn't want to risk him figuring out where I lived. I've never heard of Pepper Spray being sold in England but I'll see if I can get it imported lol. Worth it if it keeps myself and my iPod free of Drunken Bum Chiggers. I was lucky I had my hand sanitizer spray with me (a bit germaphobic) so I could spray my bud before I put it back in my ear :s
Oh, trust me, you won't be saying that in another ten years. Youth is wasted on the young, as the old saying goes...

I didn't realize you were in England. I assumed you all were a more civilized lot than we are here, but I suppose crazy does not recognize borders (or large bodies of water).