View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Bring back from the dead – Michael Jackson, just to see what would have happened next.

Eat dinner with – Gabriel Byrne. The man's a dream and I bet he's great company.

Get drunk with – I'm teetotal, but for the sake of an answer, Jeremy Clarkson. I wonder does he get more or less offensive as he drinks?

Smoke weed with – Duran Duran, and then listen to them tell funny stories about each other.

Go shopping with – Sarah Brightman. Her taste is fabulous and I could listen to her talk in that fantastic accent all day long.

Fall asleep with – I'm stealing your Bono answer, Marissa. It's just so true!!

Just be best friends with – Betty White. There's something inherently decent and lovable about her

Talk to – Lindsey Buckingham. I don't know what I want to say, but I know I want to say it...

Marry - Matthew Broderick. Maybe it's just Ferris Bueller has left me with this impression, but he seems like just about the sweetest man on the planet.

Have children with – David Tennant. The kids would be all eyes and teeth

Be tutored by - Derren Brown. Clever little so-and-so Failing that, Harry Houdini.

Trade places with – Right now? Dave Stewart

Slap - Stephanie Meyer. Don't get me started.

Hug – Chris Rea. His music has been so important to me and he comes across as pretty shy ... I think he could do with a hug

Go to a concert with – Tina Turner. She'd never sit through a show!

Be more like – Carl Rogers. I wish I could have his view of people, and of myself!

Be with forever – Have to say Lindsey Buckingham. I really want to know what goes on in that head.

Want to grow up to be like – Audrey Hepburn. Stylish, talented, well-spoken, beautiful, beloved.