View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 01:13 AM
Registered

Oy, weekend!

So we had that outdoor music fest thingie Cute Guitar Boy's band was playing in, which was the first time I've gotten to see them live, and dudes, they rock. I knew they were really good from listening to the CD he gave me, but I didn't know they were THAT good, so I was about 75 kinds of impressed.

I'd been to a similar event several times in PA, where a private land-owner opens up a field or two to the unwashed masses for a lot of camping and loud music and drinking and drug use, so it was like high school again, awwww. I was terribly nervous about meeting all of his friends at once like that, but they were all super cool and seemed to like me fine, so that worked out well.

Except for the one girl giving me death glares that would give Stevie a run for her money all weekend. Apparently, she did not like me being there with him. I kept waiting for her to come over and try to pull my hair or something, but fortunately, she just beamed hatred from afar.

So I had a total blast, even if I had to do the traditional Jager Bomb on stage with the band and their various womenfolk. I hate those damn things. They taste like cough syrup.

They've got another show this Saturday, and this one is all ages, so he asked the kids if they'd like to come along. You'd have thought they'd just won the Puppy Lottery and he'd dumped 17 small cocker spaniels on their laps, they were so pleased. D'aww.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''