View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 05:34 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default 1976 Day on the Green with Peter Frampton

Hello there----- I have been looking around for photos,possibly some video from that 76 Day on the Green with Peter Frampton and Fleetwood Mac in Oakland CA---That was the one and only DOTG I went to so it really stands out in my mind.I was thinking about it the other day and wished I had some photos from that concert.I have the fantasy that I might find myself in a photo or 2.Well there were only a zillion people there,so it's a long shot.Well,I WAS fairly close to the stage,on the grass,so maybe that helps my chances.I've been on the Day on the Green Facebook page and they have a lot of nice pics,some old audience shots too.Maybe something will turn up there.I also tried the Peter Frampton Facebook page,but no luck so far.I just thought I would try here.
So is there anyone out there who was at this show and took some photos? Maybe some crowd shots fairly close to the stage? Could you let me know?Or maybe someone knows of some good resources that would have some old pics.
I know it was a long time ago,but I really like the vintage stuff,plus it was my very first concert and my one and only Day on the Green so it holds a special place in my memory.Thanks very much!!