View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Musicman408--Ethan, have I ever told you how much I appreciate you? What I like the most about you, is you fall down and get right back up again and you don't flinch when all the mean Ledgies try to put you down. And they always try. And you are never snippy back, like I am. We all could learn a lot from you.

GhostTracker--I think your name is Tim? Anyhoo, you are always positive in all your posts and I admire that. Plus you've been around for quite some time.

HejiraNYC--I love reading everything you post. You are a very good, descriptive writer. When you describe a scene I feel like I can see it clearly.

MacMan--You are a great teacher. I can always count on you to provide us with Billboard Boxscores and other music biz information.

Michelej1--Thank you for buying The Ledge when it needed a new owner. You always made me feel like a supporting member even before I was one. Funny though, you will never know I wrote this because you don't read chit chat posts.
I also enjoy your sense of humor in most of your posts.

NikolaiJ--You always apologize for your mile long posts but I enjoy them soooooooooo much. They are filled with substance. You don't waste words.

Sanne2--Where would my picture collection be without you? You scour the internet and find the rarest of rare photos and we are so lucky to have you.

holidayroad--All your posts are so sweet and positive. Your love for Lindsey shines through to us all.

wheart--Jonathan, thank you for the private pm's. Your encouragement is greatly appreciated, always.

jaycee--One of our newer members with a huge passion for Christine McVie.
I'm glad you are with us.

PenguinHead--Bob, it was such a pleasure driving to Boston with you to see TUSK performed live in its entirety. I miss you and your beautiful black cat.

More names to come later...

Last edited by vivfox; 12-25-2010 at 08:34 AM..