View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Registered

Inspection for my new house is tomorrow! Hopefully we pass so I can get my occupancy permit and move the hell in already. I miss all my stuff. And I have glorious plans for renovations.

Still stumped regarding decor for my bathroom, though. House appears to have been built in the 50s, and as such, the bathroom is covered in orange and yellow tile (floor AND walls) that remind me of what it must look like if a gelato shop drank too many peach daquiris one Friday night and vomited explosively before passing out in a heap of pastel ew.

But even though yellow/orange is really not my style, I'd hate to wreck original tiling, because it's in fantastic shape and that stuff was built to last. The bathroom still has all its original fixtures, from the white ceramic pedestal sink to the old school white & chrome toilet, which is pretty cool.

So I need to figure out a way to make it work. Sigh.

Also, have I mentioned lately that I love Dead Can Dance? Because I love Dead Can Dance:

JTIS.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''