View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zb1 View Post
I know Bekka, Bonnie and knew Delaney very well...

The only problem is Bekka is a psychological mess. I saw her at her dad's memorial service in Jan. 08 make a complete fool of herself. She is irresponsible and needs to get her act together before she does herself some harm.

Wow. If you do know the family as well as you say you do, then why would you post this? It seems incredibly disrespectful and downright rude to announce Bekka's personal problems on a fan forum. If you're so close with her and the family, then take your concerns up with her directly. Or have you even seen her in the last two years? If not, who are you to say anything of her present psychologic condition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilthefirefades View Post
And so I'm not spamming this thread, yes, Bekka is amazing! Thanks to Vicky, I now know just how incredible she is. I have been playing her solo albums constantly, but the Bekka and Billy album is a current favorite

Speaking of that album - I know you loved "Through the Walls" - but what are your thoughts on Billy's contributions? I think "Heart to Call Home" is one of his best songs (ever).

Last edited by Miss Vicky; 05-22-2010 at 03:05 PM..