Thread: Butch Walker
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley View Post
I like Butch! I used to get teased about him, I worked at his record company when Letters was released and he came in to our office to perform for us in our conference room. Even though he looked like he hadn't washed his hair in about six days, I thought he was dreamy.

By the time picture time came, everyone kept shoving me up to the front - "Hayley, stand next to Butch! Oh, Hayley needs another pic. No, take four more. Butch, can you grab her butt for this shot? Lick her face!"

I like Letters a lot but I really love the Rise and Fall album. Where was he playing in NYC? Glad you had fun
Aww! Can't say I find him all that attractive myself yet as the night wore on and he got sweatier and the leather jacket went away and the tattoos came out, I still kind of found myself attracted to him? I think it's just as much the energy and the presence as the look!

He played at Webster Hall, which was a pretty perfect venue aside from the fact that it's also a dance club. Butch spent the whole show worrying that they were going to get cut off by dance music penetrating the floor and I think they actually played a shortened set because of it before finding out they had more time than they thought and coming out and playing a few more and having the aforementioned dance party.