Thread: Reviews
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003, 10:51 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Unhappy I hear ya Lee.

I was a lil taken aback by that negative review also. This album is PHA-NOMINAL and it gets better with each listen. There's not a total stinker on the album (Silver Girl, while lyrically yucky, the production is good!!) and it's FUN and interesting....two requirements to get MY attention from albums!! One reason I love FM is that NOBODY else sounds like them!! I HATE that a lot of music sounds the same, you have Creed, The Calling, Lifehouse (NO OFFENSE to fans of these bands!!) and they all kinda sound similar, even vocally! It's just not my bag to like bands that sound similar, I am an ecletic person and I love hearing all styles of music from R&B to pop to country to punk to New Wave to gospel and everything in between!! That's why I love that this album is all over the map, you have that cohesive FM sound, but you have rock, pop, country, retro...and it WORKS!!

And if I have to hear "it's not Rumours" one more friggin time...
**OMG, Lee, I didn't mean YOU saying that, you were saying it positively, I meant reviewers saying that!!! I went back to reread your post and was like OMG, she's gonna think I am talking about HER!! LOL

*edited post because I'm an idiot! LOL*

Last edited by wondergirl9847; 04-17-2003 at 01:57 PM..