View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003, 10:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Cool Hmmm.....

Yeah, Tusk is the epitome of "wierd" Lindsey in FM and this album, although unique, is not, IMO, wierd in ANY WAY!! I think LYRICALLY, he's on another plane, these songs are MIND BOGGLING...esp. Red Rover and Come!!! I cannot stop listening to Red Rover, even tho I've had this song for well over a year!! LOL The CD version is just THAT much more AWESOME!!!! Now that I know the lyrics and made my interp, it means more to me than before. It's NOW OFFICIALLY my second fave FM song. I have been reading that most people hate it!! EGADS PEEPS!!!! How can ANYONE HATE THIS?!?!!?! It's BRILLIANCE!!!! I guess I like DARKNESS....I always have.

I guess it takes a special person to GET Lindsey. LMAO!! Too much thinking involved.

I am PROUD to be Lindsey's fan. I feel like I have a secret, ya know, like I know something special that not many others know!! I've always liked bands/music that not many others around me love and sometimes, I just wanna cry because they don't GET it and I want everyone to feel what I feel when I listen to the music. It's otherworldly and IMVHO, makes me feel closer to God. I know that sounds wierd to some, but it's true. Music and dance have a prominent place in the Bible, btw.