View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 09:00 PM
Junior Ledgie

I guess I'm nuts or something since no one else picked it, but after listening to the album twice my favorite is still Come But I'm a sucker for all the crazy Lindsey stuff and the long solos... its nice to know that he still Goes Insane

It took me a little while but I like Red Rover as well, and Murrow ROCKS. Peacekeeper and Bleed to Love Her were good but I expected that. Thrown Down was good but I like the demo much much better. (TD is actually the only FM demo I've heard)

I liked the words to Illume and her voice near the end but overall there wasn't much of a likeable melody to me in the song and seemed repetitive. Same thing for Goodbye Baby, really good words but I wasn't into the tune. Miranda was pretty good, liked the guitar parts (as always). Liked Say Goodbye, pretty guitar but I agree on his voice.. too whispery...

For Stevie Destiny Rules, Smile at you, Running, and Everybody Finds Out were *great* to me also, really liked the climax part of EFO, lots of anger (Lindsey using strings?? )

I agreed about Silver Girl... to me it = BLAH *skip* The other ones I wasn't into was What's the World Coming To, Say You Will, Steal Your Heart Away. Blah

Haven't heard the songs on the Enhanced version or whatever.

I wake up alone with it all
I wake up but only to fall