View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeAWillow View Post
Aww, honey. It is "normal," but it's only normal for you if you feel good about it.

College is about a lot of things, and broadening your horizons in every sense is definitely one of them. Make sure that you're taking care of the most important stuff first, though. Your work, the connections you're making with your professors, and the real friendships that you have when you're sober define you so much more than how drunk you get/ what drugs you'll do/ how many men or women you hook up with.

Summary: You're awesome. Live in a way that keeps you feeling so, whether that means going crazy at a frat or not.
Thank you I feel fine about my behavior for the most part, I don't like how flirty I can get when I'm a bit tipsy, but other than that I feel like I'm not hurting anyone and I'm having a great time doing it. There are so people who judge me though, and when I see that they're disapproving of my behavior it makes me second guess myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidayroad View Post
It's easy to 'go crazy' when you get somewhere where no one knows you and has no pre-conceived ideas of 'what you are'. Still, these people you are around are essentially strangers and it may not be the best idea to be partying so much that you are unaware of your surroundings. Some people may try to take advantage of that. Just concerned for you!!!
I actually go to the University of Georgia in Athens Georgia, and I've grown up in Athens my entire life. My high school is on the same road that my dorm room is haha. It's in the same town, but it feels like a whole different world sometimes. But a lot of people know me on campus, a lot of people know me downtown (that's how I can get into bars at 19). But thank you for being concered