View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Registered

Tax return came.

Immediately went out to find my PS3 so I can finally play God of War 3. OMG. I am a total GoW whore and I have been waiting. so. long. for 3 to come out. And then it did, on the 16th, but I was broke, so I had to wait for the refund. And then every time I went or looked anywhere, there was Kratos staring at me from the Slurpee machine at the 7-11 (which, btw, try the Kratos' Fury Slurpee - it is delicious) or from a commercial on the TV or on walls of adverts at the GameStop.

First two stores I went to had the game but no consoles. Third store had consoles but no game. WTF.

But now all is well, because I grabbed the console and then went BACK to the other store to get the game, and now I am all set, and it's sitting there looking so shiny and I need the children to get out, because I need me some alone time with Kratos on the 50" 1080p plasma with the Bose sound system.

And by "alone time," I mean exactly what you think I mean.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''