View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
Well, for one thing, I would not go out of the house looking that unassembled. I would have perhaps worn darker sunglasses, worn a hat, put on a scarf, etc. And if I had ears like that I would have had them covered up!

Nevertheless, if I saw someone surreptitiously trying to take my picture when I'm in that state, I would lift my chin, turn my head so my good side faces the camera and at least attempt a half-smile- just try to make the best of a bad situation. But then again, if I had Christine's money, I would pay someone to walk the dogs so I wouldn't have to bother with the nuisance of rolling out of bed at the ass-crack of dawn every morning.
She has the right to go out dressed in the way she feels most comfortable. She was walking the dogs not going to the bloody Grammys. I presume you would have had the presence of mind to lift your chin, turn your head and attempt a half smile in the time it takes for a camera shutter to fire? About 1/60 of one second at it's slowest.

She has dogs because she enjoys looking after them herself. She doesn't see them as an accessory.

Gail