View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
I live in the same town as JCM, and trust me, he's an ASSHOLE(yes, deserving of caps), and everyone knows it. His opinion is the only one that matters, and he's rude as hell. Little piece of sh*t is completely full of himself....no humility whatsoever.

Steve Earle - I provided(and ran) lighting for one of his shows. I was a HUGE fan of his(Guitar Town WAS one of my favorite all time albums). Well, I really wanted to get one of my guitars signed, so I took a $1200 Takemine acoustic(yes, that's not much money to him, but it was to me). So I go on his bus with his tour manager, who tells him that I was the LD for the show, and a fan, and would like to get my guitar signed by him. He takes my Takemine, looks at it, and all he could say was, in front of his entire entourage, "I hate these fukcing japanese pieces of ****", then signed it.

Thanks Steve, you fukcing asshole.
Oh wow, that really sucks. I'm so sorry. That's one of the reasons I am afraid to meet most of my music idols - I worry they will not be nearly as awesome as I think they are.

I've met a few that were as awesome as I'd hoped - Robb Flynn from Machine Head was a total sweetie - gave me a hug & a smooch, I thought I was gonna melt into a little pile of goo - and Kenny Hickey from Type O Negative is also great.

And if y'all wanna go more than 10, do it. I am having fun reading all this.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''