View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The exact quote from Stevie was:

"When we're on the road, we barely have time to go and have a meal, let alone write new material, but in January we'll have a meeting and decide what to do."

But no news about it since! But I agree, somebody has to have some insider info somewhere as to what they decided on!! But I do think Stevie will do something solo first. I don't know why, but it seems like solo Stevie has been more active lately. Rumours of her being in the studio with Peter Asher, her expected performance at the Grammys, and it seems The Nicks Fix is being updated on a more regular basis lately. Whereas, we haven't had any Fleetwood Mac news since Unleashed. Maybe her and Mick both decided they wanted to do solo stuff in 2010 and that FM should reunite for an album in 2011? And maybe she worked on some solo stuff during 2009 and she wants to finish that up first? However, I won't believe anything until I actually see it. And also, I thought they were looking forward to Unleashed because if they decided to do a record they would be warmed up and not be going into the studio cold and have to figure out how to get along with eachother again? If thats the case, it seems to me that it would be stupid to wait a year or more to do something...