View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 04:29 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
I have to agree that the Dublin audiences were a bit rowdier than at the other shows I attended. But I think this can be attributed in large part to the fact that most of the group at the front of the stage was 1) very young, and 2) very drunk. Stevie's voice was obviously failing during the second show, but it didn't matter a lick to those who were too pickled to even care. I wonder how many of them even remember being there.
Well, I was at the front, I'm not very young and I wasn't drunk... But you are right: there were a group of very young&drunk guys there, but the whole crowd at Dublin was great (I remember London, SYW tour, and people was so quiet and boring...) The bad thing about that Dublin second night was we couldn't hear Stevie at all, on the front row.
If you pay attention to this Don't Stop video from Dublin, McVie shakes hands and somebody gave him a CD for Stevie to sign. I remember she signed the CD and went to give it to some person on front row. I remember people there began to take her hand and she looked quiet afraid and not very happy...