View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 11:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Stale sandwich? What now? I feel I've been robbed. I never got anything to eat!

Seriously, I'd pay the money, but I can't deal with the first 10 rows. The only reason I got the package is that they sold single seats. In the smaller venues where there wasn't that high a demand, you could feel confident of getting a seat in the first 3 rows, but this tour, where they are intent on playing stadiums . . . If it's going to be a first 10 rows deal in large cities, it's scandalous.

And what are the alternatives? Can you imagine what the scalpers are going to charge for this show? And with them, you usually have to buy 2 tickets.

Michele
See, that's my issue,too.
I did buy a FM fanclub seat during SYW...but,IIRC, they did let you know a week or two in advance,where you were sitting and you had an option of rejecting the ticket.
I want full disclosure! And mainly because I'm kind of relentless with ticket searching and have been lucky enough to hit at the right time and get front row at face value. So, if I'm paying all that money for 10th row,and end up with front row...I'd be kicking myself forever. But, yes, stadiums would be a whole other story.
I'm just really not sure what I'd do if they go through with this. Frankly,at this point, I'm in disgruntled fan mode. But, sometimes,when that carrot is dangling RIGHT in front of me...I snap out of it quickly enough.