View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

The English Patient: I've heard alot about this movie and so i decided to watch it and im happy i did..(bonus: Naveen Andrews is in it )..i hear theres a book..when i am no longer broke i will run to borders or books a million to get it.

Keith: never expected to see a movie with Jesse McCartney in it actually be good. now if only i had a friend i could drive around with putting bowling balls on ppl's lawns =\

From Dusk 'til Dawn: Quentin is my kind of dude..lol i wonder what his dreams are like

Garden State: two people with issues always make for a perfect story.. Natalie Portman is truly amazing and Zach Braff is a great writer i think he could probably do no wrong.. (maybe...)

Good Will Hunting: so according to other ben affleck slapped his name on this movie even tho matt wrote it..but whatever i don't really care...there's seriously nothing wrong with this movie and i love what its about..now all i need is a shrink like robin williams..i dont think that would help me at all (robin williams be crazy yo )