View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
They're all in it for the money. But Stevie would be the least likely to be doing it for just money. On the other hand I believe they're doing it for the fame and glory of playing on the BIG STAGE. And Stevie being the most likely to be doing it for THAT! She's the biggest ham of the bunch!!
Really? I always thought the same thing about stevie for the longest time...but lately i've been thinking she's the biggest one out of the bunch for doing it just for the bucks. She flat out loves the big bucks (and who wouldn't). I actually thought her comments over the past few years related to money were pretty crass.

I do agree...she is very well aware of her own legacy/perona in the context of that band, so she is a big time ham with that stuff.

It seems like these days they have really mastered being completely separate entities that strictly come together for 2 hours on stage and thats that, all the more easier to do it for the bucks and strictly the bucks because there isn't a whole lot of room for things to go wrong. easy money.

Besides, she knows she's got Lindsey by the nads because he wants to do a new album...thats a whole year of a** kissing right there in order for that to ever happen. lolol jk

Ok, enough of my rambling on.

Cheers

Alex