Thread: Micks BB GONE
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Junior Ledgie

Default Re: Re: Re: Para todos los inmaduros de este foro

Quote:
Originally posted by saradorna
High horse? Are you talking about yourself? Right?

Love this board, is the first one I discover of FM on in the Internet but there are to many fans here right now that are bitter and have been insulting other fans because they dont agree with them.

I guess my reaction comes because all I've been reading here in the past few weeks is insults to other fans. I understand that you feel lied to by The Knight but its not fair to take it out on other fans who does not agree with you.

If you want to help, just do the complaining through the right authorities, dont go insulting just for the sake of it, especially your fellow fans.
I agree with your point about fans attacking other fans Isabel. I myself have not attaked anyone. I have only voiced my disgust over the first presale....Unfortunately, you are the one who came to this board and called a fan "immature" because they were expressing their opinion about a board...not a fan. My point is, you insulted a fan who does not agree with you. If you truly want peace...please practice what you preach.
Like the love that had finally, finally found me
Then I knew
In the crystalline knowledge of you"...
~StevieNxs4life~ Sheila