View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
Saw two shows on this tour, WA and OR, both from front rows. First time seeing Mac in person. LB side in WA was the best; caught a smile during Gypsy guitar part, plucked a string on GYOW and got Mick sweat on me during World Turning vest solo. Very surreal seeing Mick and Lindsey that close.
I saw a show in Anaheim. I called Ticketmaster the day of the show & two seats in Row 1 came right up. Weird, weird. I thought Stevie Nicks was boring & on some sort of painkiller or some other drug, Lindsey Buckingham was really trying to keep things active & exciting, as was Mick Fleetwood. Everyone seemed sort of uncomfortable, & I myself wasn't enthusiastic. All the unnecessary noise onstage as well as all the screaming & animal behavior in the audience totally turned me off. I spent a good deal of time walking around the halls outside the main arena during the show, trying to recover my equilibrium by chatting with concession-stand personnel. When the band came back to the area the following year, I passed on attending.

moviekinks.blogspot.com