Thread: My Mac Tattoo
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default My Mac Tattoo

I think I mentioned a while ago that I got the Fleetwood Mac penguin tattooed on my leg. I was just waiting to get it touched up before I posted pics. Did so about 3 weeks ago and it's nice and healed and colored evenly, so I thought I'd share.

My tattoo artist based his work on the album art from the White Album. I brought the vinyl in and he photocopied, but here is a scan for referrence...

And here's the finished product....

My artist just made a few small changes, to get the best tattoo out of it...ie. colored in the walking stick so it would look better in 15 years, skipped a few of the really fine lines/details. But I'm absolutely in love with it. This was my college grad present from my sisters, so not only does this remind me of my love of the Mac and the strength their music gives me, but also my sisters.

I have my next tattoo booked for May 2010. It will be Stevie's lyric from "Love Is" that means a lot to me..."Love is...what you believe it is" on my arm in my own writting. I'll be sure to post pictures when it's done.

Feel free to share any pictures or stories of your Mac-related tattoos here.