View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippilil86 View Post
My roommate doesn't clean. EVER.
She doesn't do her dishes, she doesn't clean the bathroom, she doesn't pick up the living room. I tried to talk to her yesterday, I told her that we had fruit flies (she didn't notice?) and that it would be better if "we" didn't leave dirty dishes around. I also told her that I saw a mouse. ( I didn't really) I just did her dishes again. I don't remember the last time I've seen her do dishes. Or take out the garbage. It drives me crazy and I can't just leave her dishes because they will be there for WEEKS. I don't know what to do. She works all the time, so I don't see her very much, but the few times she is here, I can always tell, because there are always 2 or 3 diet cokes cans laying around the house, butter out on the counter, dishes on the stove and in the living room, and crumbs everywhere. I'm not overreacting. Really, I'm not.
She's driving me crazy and I don't know what to do.
I lived this in 1975 in college. Some people are just slobs. They have always looked to their mother to clean up after them. Disgusting! Throw this bum OUT.