View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 08:47 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWILDheart View Post
Ditto! Me and The Beekeeper have a sort of mutual respect for eachother now. I appreciate her, but we're not best friends like me and Choirgirl, Venus, Scarlet and Pele are.

I have made my own version of TBK:

Original Sinsuality
Parasol
Cars And Guitar's
Sweet The Sting
Barons of Suburbia
Sleeps With Butterflies
Jamaica Inn
Martha's Foolish Ginger
Garlands
Mary's Of The Sea
The Beekeeper
General Joy
Mother Revolution
The Power Of Orange Knickers
Toast

One of the things that really annoys me is the cover art. It's dreadful. So I made my own using the pic from the tourbook (the tourbook art was STUNNING!!)
Haha, excellent! That's actually about what I would put on my own version of the album, too, except I'd take as many live versions from the Official Bootlegs set as possible. I'd add the version of Witness from that set with the choir, too, because...yeah, it's awesome.

And agreed re: the cover art. I like yours much better. I suppose we can't always get something as stunning as the Choirgirl album artwork but still.

Also, I thought it was interesting you mentioned Venus instead of Earthquakes or Pink in your best friends list - I've noticed most people don't mention Venus as a favorite, unless they specifically mention that it's the live part (I'd be one of those folks, too, love the live disc, mostly neutral on the studio portion). Is it the studio or the live part, or both, for you?

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''