View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetGirl24 View Post
That's such a great pic! I actually got to see her quite a bit this tour...12 shows total and a radio show as well! It was simply magical. I also love the new holiday record....it's MAGIC!

I thought Not Dying Today was really fun live in Red Bank, it made me love the song better. And I really miss hearing Strong Black Vine every night!
12 shows! Lucky! I only managed to make one this tour, but it was amazing (even if my fellow fans appear to have forgotten how to behave at a Tori show). Icicle with the full band is just phenomenal. Can't wait to grab a copy of Midwinter Graces.

And I am jealous of your M&G photo, theWILDheart! And Cornflake Girl's photo in another thread. I've been going to see Miss T since I was about 15 and M&G's NEVER work out for me. This year, we waited in the rain in Detroit, but no joy. I hope she got my present, at least - I handed it to Mindy.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''