View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I kind of get the feeling she doesn't want anything to do with FM regardless if it's touring or making an album. Visiting and dinner yes... working no...
Now, see by contrast, I don't think she minds working with them and I think she probably would have done so with SYW. I think except for her wanting to leave, The Dance seemed to proceed nicely. Although by the time we got to the RRHOF, maybe they had all had a little tiff.

I don't think the stuff we think of as craziness really bothers her that much. Drugs and drink and travel, yes I think she thinks that's crazy at the stage her life is in now. Personality wise, I think the "drama" we've been discussing is pretty low key and inconsequential to her, compared to what it was like in the old days. I just don't see her being fazed in the least by it.

David, I think SYLM comes off nicely except for that verse Lindsey does alone. Between that and Don't Stop, I wonder which she likes the most, or least. Well, probably SYLM requires the 5 of them more than Don't Stop does. Although, I still think the chorus works well with Stevie and Lindsey. The verses are a reason she should join the band in a cameo, simply out of pity.

If they could smuggle away one of her dogs, that would give them considerable leverage.

Michele