View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Thank you. I'm a massive Beatles fan in that they are my all-time band. And actually, Paul is so effective in the way he demonstrates his love for his band mates. When he wrote that song Here Today for John...then performed it once and he was all teary-eyed it was terribly sad. I always look at that example whenever Macca bugs me or does something stupid/annoying/egotistical because it shows such a great side to him. And, well, nothing more be said...no one knows what any band goes through as well as the individual members and that experience is theirs, and whatever relationship they form with one another through it is what it is.
I love The Beatles too! When Paul came to Atlanta in August, me and my best friend went. We ended up at the front of the stage. We were so close to him. He responded to my non stop yelling of "I love you Paul", he finally said "well thanks, that was very nice of you"... Anyway he talked a lot about John and George, holding up his bass and the crowd would cheer, he did it for both of them at separate times. He performed 'Here today' and one of George's songs as well. It was quite moving.