View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
Mick said that early on (White album I guess) they both decided "____ you" and maybe it's been relatively peaceful since then.

It's funny that even when he talks about working on the SYW album before Stevie arrived, he says that John and Mick said things to each other they never said before and that John was much happier without Christine there (which I doubt), but he never says that he and John shared anything new. I think when he is crying in Destiny Rules though, that he tells Stevie he wants to be with FM and doesn't take it lightly. He says it's very emotional being with her and "with John the way he is now." He says something like that, although I can't make it out completely. You know the part where he is facing her and getting choked up and she is twirling her hair?
I believe he said to her: "...I mean seeing you and me the way we are now, and John the way he is now, it's just, it's just...I can't even..." and he turns around seemingly wiping away tears and Stevie looks out the window, twirling her hair.