View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Registered

Default Last Batch!

Okay, folks, here's the last batch of stuff. I may decide to do more later, depending on how finances go, but this is it for a while! Thanks so much for both being patient with me and for taking a look.

Shipping & payment info same as before!

All glares and other imperfections are just due to my camera unless otherwise noted. Post broken in two due to too many images.

Original 80s Herbert Worthington fan club print. This is in mint condition and has been framed since I purchased it several years ago. It's sort of black and white, but also has a subtle sepia tone to it. Not sure of the exact measurements, but I think it's like 11x15. The frame on this one is just a cheap Wal-Mart job, so there's really no need to pay for shipping that - would be less expensive to just buy a new frame. - $25

Original 80s Herbert Worthington fan club print. This is in mint condition, and is professionally framed with a nice gray mat and pewter-colored metal frame. I purchased it with the frame several years ago and have never removed it. The picture got knocked slightly askew when I took it down off the wall, but that's easily fixed. - $40 with the frame. I will take it out of the frame, however, if you want, and then it's yours for $25

Live Ivory bootleg LP - November 1979. This is in near mint condition. The white of the sleeve is crisp and bright, though the photo on the front is slightly blurry - that's just down to a bad print job, though. You don't often see this one available for sale, and it's even more rare to find one in such great condition. - $85

Smilin Ears "Fleetwood Mac" double LP from 1977. This hails from Brazil and if you look at the back, you'll find that Brazil was kind enough to credit "Nick Fleetwood" not only for his percussion, but also for being a drama queen. I couldn't get a good clear shot of that, but it always makes me laugh. Also, "Get Like You Used to Be" is listed as "Just Like You Used to Be." Both vinyls are in near mint condition, the inner sleeves are crisp, though slightly bent here and there, and the sleeve is in excellent condition, with a few minor scuffs on the spine. Another rare unofficial album, though not quite as rare as Live Ivory. - $70

The Chain: Selections from 25 Years 2 CD set. Case has some scuffs here and there, but CD & booklet are in mint condition. - $10

Take It to the Limit (guess the writer thought he was talking about the Eagles or something) - Mojo magazine feature, December 2003. 8 pages, not including full page ad in the middle. Has a full page version of my favorite Lindsey pic, as well as some other pics, including an adorable Stevie in straw hat with baton & a Stevie leading the marching band around. Article focuses a lot on Tusk. - $12

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''

Last edited by Zombie; 10-18-2009 at 01:54 AM..