View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:06 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodfather View Post
Hi everyone,

Sorry!! Of course I mean the 22nd! D'oh! I wish you could edit titles of posts...

Well, with just over a week to go now I thought it was time to start a thread for those of us who are going to the Glasgow gig next week. Who's all going?

I was wondering if anoyone would be up for meeting beforehand/at the venue to say hi? It would be great to put faces to names on here and finally meet some people! I'm going to the gig on my own so it would be great to meet some people for a drink first and then head to the SECC together? That or arrange a place/time at the venue and meet there? Bit of a fan gathering, it could be great!

Reply to this thread or just pm me and we can arrange soemthing from there. Or is any of you have me on facebook then you can of course get me there. Hope to hear from a few of you.

Alan.
I'll be there in some shape or form! I don't expect to arrive in Glasgow until after 3 or so... and chances are that between the Xanax, booze, lack of sleep and jetlag, I'm going to be totally in Zombieland . I would suspect that more than anything I would be hungry... so my first priority would be to try and find a vegan meal in the land that brought us haggis and blood pudding ! And I would assume it would be a good idea to get to SECC at least an hour before showtime in order to claim a spot at the very front of the stage! That is, assuming that security is as lax as it has been everywhere else!

So which hotel are you staying at? I'll be at Menzie's- over by the M8 motorway and near the banks of the River Clyde...