View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 04:20 AM
Registered

"Return of the Mac" Record Collector interview feature with Mick. Jan. 2003 - 6 pages with several photos of the various incarnations of the Mac, plus little boxes with extra information on collectibles, etc. - $6

"Queen of the Stoned Age" Q magazine feature on Stevie, May 2001. 5 page article with pictures, including one full page b&w and a collage of various images, including one with a caption making fun of Don Henley's hair & Stevie hanging out with Steven Tyler, Brad Whitford (from Aerosmith) & Axl Rose. - $6

"Debauchery! How Fleetwood Mac survived it" Q magazine feature with Mick Fleetwood, the "Ancient Tympanist" ("Ahoy, Captain Melodrama! Permission to board the SS Pretentious Vocabulary?" sez Zombie), May 1990. 8 pages, not counting full page ads or included magazine cover. Several great photos, including a full page one of Mick making...er...a Mick face. - $12

"Fleetwood Mac: Part 2" Record Collector, April 1983 - 9 page feature on the band, with several photos and a complete discography covering 1971 to 1982, including solo albums from everyone (Bob Welch, Danny Kirwan, Jeremy Spencer, etc). - $14

One page piece on the Time album. Includes photo of the band. - $2

I'm going to do one more post of random stuff after this one, and then stop putting new things up for a while - want to see how it goes with the current things and assess finances, see if I've been able to amass enough! If you've already claimed something, I will invoice you when all is said and done to make sure I get everything if you've chosen to add things over the course of several sales posts.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''