View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 03:10 AM
Registered

Default Second wave, y'all.

I meant to put this up last night, but life got in the way. So here comes the vinyl.

When I was hardcore collecting vinyl, I focused mostly on 12" singles, promo singles, and the ones with more interesting sleeves or extra goodies inside, which were usually imports.

Some Mac, some solo Stevie.

None of this vinyl has been displayed, and has been packed away carefully. I always planned to get them ALL framed and hanging up, but best laid plans and all that.

Same shipping & payment info, etc, as in the first post. Again, forgive blurry photos, my hands are ridiculous (not unlike the back of my head, hurr hurr).

Here we go:

Top row, L to R: Stevie Nicks, Whole Lotta Trouble 12" single. UK release, 1989. B sides are Edge of Seventeen and Beauty & the Beast (live at Red Rocks version). Includes big double-sided poster, which is in excellent condition, but does have fold-marks since they had to fold it up to get it in the sleeve! Sleeve shows minor wear on edges, no ring wear to speak of, but a round spot where it looks like a sticker once was (only noticeable if you tilt it right) and a couple inch split on the bottom seam - doesn't affect look of sleeve, just don't tug at it, looks like the glue came loose. Vinyl is excellent. - $50

Whole Lotta Trouble poster looks like so:

Bella Donna - American release. Sleeve shows ring wear on front and back, some scuffs on the edges, but vinyl is clean. Liner notes included, with little folds - basically an obviously loved copy in good playable condition. - $8

Tusk - American release. Outer sleeve in excellent condition bar small scuffs on spine. All four inner sleeves present and all in excellent condition, bar small bend on one inner-inner sleeve. All vinyl in excellent condition. - $15

Second row: Landslide 12" single, from the Dance. 4 different versions of Landslide on this one (Remix, String Mix, Analog Mix, Live Album Version). This is opened, but still in the shrink wrap anyway. Minor wear to top edges of the sleeve where it wasn't covered by plastic. Sticker is on the plastic on the front, not on the sleeve itself - advertising the CD maxi single version. Vinyl is pristine, white inner sleeve is crisp with one bend at the corner. - $50

Talk to Me 12" single, UK release, 1986. B sides are One More Big Time Rock and Roll Star and Imperial Hotel. Sleeve and vinyl are both in mint condition. - $60

Stand Back 12" single, UK release, 1983. B sides are Garbo and Wild Heart. This sleeve is one of the lighter-weight sleeves, so shows some minor ring wear on both sides, but no major flaws. Vinyl is excellent. I hunted this beast for over a year before I found one in such great condition and was most pleased! - $50

Bottom row - OMG! I love this one. So this is the 1983 12" featuring Can't Go Back & Rhiannon on side A and Tusk & Over and Over on side B. This is STILL SEALED in the plastic! Shiny! - $75

(If you tilt it, she smirks - always makes me laugh)

The Other Side of the Mirror, UK EMI Limited Edition with the very shiny Stevie hologram. Custom stickered sleeve advertising said hologram. Sleeve, insert, vinyl and hologram all in excellent condition, bar a couple bumps here and there on the edges of the sleeve. I've even got the little card that protects the hologram, proclaiming Stevie to be a HOLOGRAPHIC SENSATION on the front, and urging you to purchase a very expensive and unweildy lamp-thing (ahem, LIGHTING SYSTEM, sorry) to show off your HOLOGRAPHIC SENSATION on a shelf or whatever inside. Card is also in excellent condition, but don't try mailing away for the lamp-thing, because I doubt anyone is there anymore. Just sayin. - $50

Limited Edition Big Love picture disk, 1987. A side: Big Love (extended version), B side: You & I Part 1. This is still in its original protective plastic sleeve with the sticker on it. Plastic is bent on the corners a bit, but otherwise fine (hey, it's just clear plastic). Vinyl itself is in excellent condition, with the graphics on both sides bright and clear. The other side shows a photo of the band (I call it the one-legged Lindsey pic). - $40

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''

Last edited by Zombie; 10-07-2009 at 03:43 AM.. Reason: Forgot note about condition of one sleeve