View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Senior Ledgie

Picture it Albany Ny November 1990 - BTM was the first FM concert that I went to. I had seen Stevie twice. I wasn't expecting much from her and i wasn't that disappointed - the usual energy of the crowd was there - we screamed and cheered at everything that she did - even when see sat on one of the speakers to talk to the crowd and one of the crew had to come out to help her back up and point her back towards the stage
THEN
She came out and started talking to the crowd about doing a song that we they thought we may have missed - and she dedicated Landslide to all of us

The crowd went nuts we were on our feet screaming until our throats bled and then it happened - she actually sounded AMAZING and the crowd as if one - just fell silent, we sat back down and just listened - suddenly the world was right again - I still get chills today thinking about that moment.

Of course we gave her a standing ovation and the Knickerbocker Arena shook like it never had before. It was easlily one of THE best moments at any concert for me

Last edited by Troddew; 10-03-2009 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: I'm an idiot