View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 03:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~GoldDustWoman~ View Post
Wow, I just wish people would be more open to learning about other religions instead of being afraid. Like a girl I work with flipped out and wouldn't let me explain that Wicca was good. People are afraid of what they don't understand.
i have gotten that alot~ i am not a practicing wiccan~ but i love to read about it~ we even made a trip to salem & when there met lauri cabot~ i have alot of mystical/wiccan type jewelry & a co wrker of mine, before i became self employed was a total bible thumper & used to sit at his desk "praying" for me, because i wore a magic wand necklace one day while i was pregnant~ he said i was sure to spawn a demon~ & he said he had a dream about the "tusk" lp cover (of all covers) & that the lord came to him in his dream & said stevie was a witch & i was going to hell for listening to her & wearing black~

i love reading about all religions & different beliefs & do agree w/ alot of what the wiccans practice~

my husband bought me "the witch's bible" to read, i haven't gotten to it yet tho~ but can't wait to read it~