View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 02:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Well I saw this show up in Toronto at the skydome..I remeber it was my mom's bday so it must have been Oct.30th...I remember only half the place was filled up they shut off the other half... I remember being really excited but was disappointed at the end when I ran up to the stage and saw Stevie up close cause her eyes were really hazy... this was before I knew about the Klonopin....I assumed she was totally drunk and spaced out...I knew she had gone to Betty Ford a few years before and was praying she wasn't all drugged up again...not knowing it was Klonopin...but hey, who knows ,she may have been drunk too..but her eyes were really glassy. I do remember Christine looked stunning and thought... wow..she really almost was more eye catching than Stevie...even though I was an obsessed Stevie fan. Christine had emerged from her 70's frumpiness to a sizzling hottie! As for the guys..well they were okay but this was the first time I ever saw Stevie with Mac and was disappointed that I hadn't been old enough in the past to ever catch Lindsey...and at the time no one really knew that Lindsey would eventually return so it was okay but would have much rather had Lindsey be there....I remember this was the first time seeing Mick do his padded vest solo and that was awesome! Nothing really else stood out... They did open with ITBOYM though...then the Chain...and L is D was cool too.

Last edited by belladonnadream; 09-25-2009 at 02:06 PM..