View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 01:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I saw them in Essen, Germany, my first FM concert. Rick and Billy were okay, Stevie was beautiful, lethargic and had no idea where she was, John and Mick were, well, John and Mick.

Christine blew me away, as I did not expect her to be so elegant, pretty and poised onstage. She just photograps really bad, in person, she was stunning.

Tidbits: when Mick did his 15 minute solo, Chris and John stood on the side of the stage, commented on his moves and laughed hysterial, having a great time together.

A friend of mine threw a little stuffed bunny on stage and Christine, bless her heart, took it and gestured that she would give it to Stevie backstage. When my friend yelled "It's for you!", she was suprised and came over to thank my friend. She brought the bunny back onstage for the encore.

After the concert, my friend waited for the band to enter the tourbus with some 30 other people. Stevie greeted them, did a little shake hands, but was still totally besides herself. Chris did not greet the fans, but winked to my friend.

It was a great great evening.

Last edited by AncientQueen; 09-23-2009 at 01:46 PM..