View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post

But, since I'm not overly fond of Mick, I think he did it to rub Lindsey's nose in it more than a big old "Lindsey must know! It's the gentlemanly thing to do after schtumping someone's ex-mate."
The rationale doesn't seem legit does it? Since Lindsey had to know as a matter of Mick's good conscience, why did he only have to know after the affair had been going on for months and was finally over?

I've heard people say that you never tell the other person about infidelity for their sake. You always do it for your own.

As for Mick's true motivations, I'm not sure. I think he wanted to keep FM together more than he would ever want to needle Lindsey. And I like to think that he loves Lindsey and wouldn't really want to hurt him, like a disinterested rival (or Stevie) might want to do. So, I don't know what I think his reason was. I think he thought maybe Lindsey already knew and didn't want the lie to fester between them. If he was 100% sure Lindsey would never find out, he probably would have kept mum.

Isn't it funny how, while people have wondered about Chris and Lindsey, no one really ever speculates about Mick and Christine? I guess they just don't seem like each other's types. Plus, it would be awful if Mick did that to John.

Michele